11.25.2012

Why not Change the world


Why not change the world? - A very intriguing question that was printed in a tarpaulin that I happened to pass by this week. Later on, my friends and I were invited to the college congress- "Why not change the world?". 
                       We were only three who joined the congress. Other friends didn’t join because they think it might be boring, they say they’re busy and they don’t want to waste their precious weekend with this congress. My friend and I thought the other way around. We thought of might giving it a chance, and maybe this congress might make a different impact and would change our lives forever.(And it did)












 {shot by Dwight Corsiga}







I have learned many things about the congress. The congress drew me closer to Christ and through Christ, I made new friends.  It was a great experience and the encounter I have. It made me realize something. I’m not alone. 
                      Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi









No comments:

Post a Comment