RANDOM 1
Thank God it’s Friday. I get to meet the famous A1 who sang Every time, Like a Rose, I do. They visited our college and sang a song and been awarded.
I also attended a seminar whose guest was Joey Reyes who is a famous producer and director.
(Sorry for the bad quality photo. I took this from my Persephone's camera)
The best part was having Michael Carandang, co-producer of America’s next top Model as one of the guest at the seminar. I have learned many things about the talk and they gave us very nice tips that I wrote in my doodle notebook. Sad part was I never get to finish the talk because I have a class and the worst is we never have a picture together. Well, at least the best part is having his autograph in my humble and poor doodle notebook that I will
always treasure.
RANDOM 2
(We took this at the overlooking side of our college building. shot by Jamer Osigan)
Being a college newbie means having new friends. First semester just ended and a new one just started. I’ve been lately overjoyed with the coolest and awesome persons I’ve ever met. These people were just merely strangers from unfamiliar places and now are the closest of friends. These guys make me forget my problems and anxieties. All we talked about was funny experiences. We laugh at each other’s mistakes, playing pranks, we say abominable things to each other and never got offended, having the weirdest adventures together and less drama.
I clearly describe our friendship as “The lost boys” like in the Peter Pan movie. Being with these chums means, never growing up, act like innocent kids and living at the moment. Long walks, pigging out, watching the sunset as the moon and the stars starts its turn to brighten the night and running as we reach the highest floor just to see the beautiful city lights.
The best part is I never felt the need of having an intimate relationship with someone. All I could wish is we could survive this journey together and be there for our ups and downs.
RANDOM 3
I just realized that I have completely been COLLECTING hats. I was Looking around my room and all I could see is hats over here and hats over there. And now I got my eyes on this cute cat ear hat. Oh my gosh! When would this be available at the downtown? When would this be available at thrift shops? (sigh):(. I’m adding this to my wishlist.
(google)
RANDOM 4
I just discovered an old song that will definitely be on my playlist.
That's all folks. Ihope you have an awesome Friday










No comments:
Post a Comment