HEY! It’s Sunday. I've been busy with a project for college which is PAROL (lantern) making. This is not only a project for our Design Fundamentals but also a Contest sponsored by the Blue Waters Resort. Well, I’m just doing the project for the sake of passing. HAHA. Plus, I have no budget for expensive materials so I have to make it simple and look presentable.
My mom have this mini native decors . Just so you know,these mini decors are older than me. I'm so proud I have a mom who is very creative and very active with craft making and decorating cute stuffs. weeee
I used glue-sticks to stick the series lights. So hard hhuhu.
I placed plastic cover before placing the net like texture thingy(forgot the term). sorry!
I temporarily display it in my room. I'll finish this tomorrow night.
lyrics from Coldplay- fixyou
(Sorry for my bad english)teehee
(Sorry for my bad english)teehee







No comments:
Post a Comment