9.03.2013

Ikareer naba nako?

I've started to love makeup when my close friend introduce it to me. From then on Ive been watching makeup tutorials and also with the hair tutorials. I never knew that the day would come that I'll be working with a little production with a photographer and a production designer. 

These was taken 2 months ago when I started to do makeup with my friends. We had a whole day shoot that time. Imagine I have to do the production all by myself(photographer, stylist & HMUA).(char)





Then My friend made me her makeup artist and photographer in her pre debut




The fruit of my labour was paid of by buying my new palette and other makeup products.


Next photos are the BTS and the shoot for  the College newspaper



 photographer: Stephen Suico



  photographed by me! BTS ikikikik nakihirit ko wakiks






We also have another shoot

Production: Alem Garcia
HMUA: Mary Christyl Pelayo
Photographer: Stephen Suico

Photographer(BTS):Hafid Caballes
 my latest shoot
Production: Alem Garcia
HMUA: Mary Christyl Pelayo
Photographer: Stephen Suico
Planning

 The production








Thankyou Lord for the oppurtunities you gave me lately.









4 comments: