8.21.2012

Puppies

It’s been a long time since the day I posted any  look. So today's outfit is themed: Puppies. I have two reasons: one is that I really love my dog (Tootsie), even though she’s so stubborn and weird. By the way her best friend is a kitten. Second is obviously I’m wearing a polo that is printed with puppies!! Weeeee.
. My hair and makeup today is inspired by: Lana del Ray

Tootsie





 (hehe I apologize for not ironing the polo)





Polo- thirifted; white shorts-thirfted; vintage shoes- thrifted


Love the look?? Hype and like it at:

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love style and blog ..I'm following u now on bloglovin.

    Hope to c u on my blog and follow me too..heheheheh


    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur style and blog ..I'm following u now on bloglovin.

    Hope to c u on my blog and follow me too..heheheheh


    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ombre hair is very pretty, : )

    - Crystal
    crystal dots

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Blog!
    Maybe you'll take a look at my?
    wmprnschlg.blogspot.com
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete