Oh my, summer is almost over and I cant believe I'll be a college newbie. O.O.....Anyway, I'm wearing a DIY from a big tee to a midrib top today . High-waist shorts that my mom bought at a thrift store many years ago. Bag I bought that cost me a dollar. My old rubber shoes that my aunt gave me few years ago. I love this shoes very much before I got my Converse.
Lately I've been busy doing some summer projects. I never got the chance to post it here so here it is.
Since I'm broke this summer, illustration boards that I brought home from class were very useful that time as a substitute of a canvas. I got the geometry shape and the instagram portrait idea from {abeautifulmess.typepad.com}. I really love her DIY's..Go check it out.
I used an illustration board and a Saunders paper for watercolor for this typography. BTW this quote is from the song "Take me dancing by The Maine" from their recent album Pioneer. The Maine is my all time favorite band because their lyrics is so deep and full of substance(not like Rihanna's haha). Their lyrics doesn't just speak about love but how life is all about.
Oh! Hi Twinkle.( My 6 yr. old sis). She also love to take a picture.
Here is my string art that took me a day to finish because I had to saw the plywood myself, paint it and let it dry, I have to measure the spaces between the nails, and do the string pattern. I admit, its kind of a hassle but it's worth it.(btw the right side was my Home economics project when I was still in senior high). If you want to know how to make one of this, there are many tutorials in youtube. I hope you like it. Have a nice day!














Cute top! Major love! X
ReplyDeleteJoin my first giveaway and stand a chance to win $25 Modcloth voucher!
http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
thankyou!
ReplyDelete