This is our station
Took some shots at my grandma's place
painting displayed at the balcony
We use to call this plant "Boto Boto". It reminds me of childhood. Incase you dont know the plant, it will explode when put on water. The safest firecracker. 

Visited my grandpa who already died like more than a year.
Sta Fe, Bantayan
Cloudy sky
End of my Holy week escapade 2012 at Bantayan
Feeling the sunset in my face. Somewhere in Cebu.
Never had a DSLR camera so .....
Her name is "Kape"
This place is really awesome. I sure hope to be here again and take more photographs.
Today we had an outing with few friends. My close friend and I decided to meet in a mall near our house.
Dropped by at I.T. Park Cebu
Then went to Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino
With friends
Grabbed some lunch at McDonalds
Took some photos inside the hotel
Happen to pass by a gorgeous boots.
I hope my summer would continue to be worth remembering. (sorry for my english)


























Looks like you had a great time! Great shots! X
ReplyDeletehttp://rosalindatj.blogspot.com
thankyou!
Delete