3.26.2012

Men of my dreams

Just saw today Love wrecked starring Amanda Bynes and Jonathan Bennett. Like Oh my gosh, I’m in love with him! Jonathan Bennett was Aaron in Mean Girls. Even though he is already 31 now, I still find him handsome. You see I have a thing with these mature men.  I’m not like those other teenage girls who are dying with these celebrity teenage boys. Well the only teenage boys that I've been drooling about  are the ones in the anime and mangas. Heee 

Here are some of my dream celebrity guys.

Zachary Levi. I love his role as a nerd in the series Chuck. He is a voice actor in Tangled and He can sing.


I was in love with his character in the movie, Love wrecked because a guy like him who would do everything for the girl she likes. He became a wingman and even get friend zoned but still never give up on her


Chester See. This is the guy that I really love among the rest. He’s kind of a YouTube celebrity. He’s not just a hunk he also sings and writes songs. There’s this girl she likes and they got separate ways. He can’t stop thinking about her so he wrote a song for her and post the video on his YouTube channel. And, BAAAAM he got the girl. You know the feeling that there’s a guy like him who is handsome and everything would do everything to get the girl of his dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment