2.24.2012

Pin up Look

Thank God its Friday and guess what...its a holiday! So I started my day with a walk in the village with my youngest sister, Twinkle

We took some pictures







I bought new make up and try it on with my pin-up look.















That's all folks! Hope you like my pin-up hairstyles.

11 comments:

  1. Nice Photos!
    I love your make up!

    http://laufmasche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! you're sooooo CUTE! i especially love the one with you pouting your lips and peeping through your aviators!

    thank you for following me! im following you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work darling.You have a skills on make up! btw,following u now.hope u can check out my blog and follow back if u like.

    Mitch,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my Goooood! you loook sooo adorable! can you do my make up pleaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm still a rookie!
    Thanks by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that pink beetle in your pics

    ReplyDelete