Today, I continue renovating my room. I started the left side of the room.
I added some photos taken about 15-19 years ago.(btw, my mom was angry when she saw the pictures that I've posted on my wall)
I hung a mobile made out of a twig, dream catcher and feathers.
Tomorrow will be the Sinulog Festival. I’ve decided to dress up, assuming I'll be there in the event. I’ll be staying at home to study for our upcoming finals(as if).
Accessories: bought from our downtown
Shoes: my aunt's killer shoes
pants: old baggy pants bought from thrift store
top: bought from thrift store
I've always wanted to wear this look since then, but due to my busy schedule I just got the chance to wear this look today.
shoes: S&H
top: Jeans jacket i borrowed from my grandma
pants: leggings borrowed from my mom
accessories: bought from downtown
Forgot to post my D.I.Y. detachable peter pan collar
bow: made it myself
top: my grandma's blouse
shorts: my sister's
leggings
killer shoes
(my mom's collection of teddy bears)
Hope you enjoy guys! Adios!


















No comments:
Post a Comment